Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keeping in touch... Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello America, just to let you know that the salad of interest is alive and kicking, trying to work around bad publicity. I completed Graduate school and Social Work studies while working more than one job, drove on the highways, so it would be impossible to have the pre-existing conditions publicized and still be alive today. I come from a middle class family so, developmental issues publicized were not mine or I would not have been able to work for the reputable companies or commute the way I did and still be alive today. Therefore, take what you hear with a grain of salt as Long Island has a long history of interest in Disability, they talk disability in everyday conversation. It's a way of life for them and everyone has an interest, especially if the town has the technology to keep up appearance of disability. I prefer more enlightened conversation as you will discover.

Question:
Which Stores would you the audience shop at if you won $400 million ?

Choices:
I'll let the audience decide.
It's a secret.

Posts: 1 | Location: Long Island | Registered: Jun 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What? I don't understand anything you are talking about.

Posts: 7155 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post