Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bentham Brothers Sign In/Join 
posted
I finally discovered what HGTV stands for. Hateful Gays TV. Gays make up 4%. But if anyone doesn't conform to Groupthink, they unleash the hounds of ****. When are you going to stop doing everything the Gays don't like. Put the Benham brothers back on.

Posts: 1 | Location: Houston | Registered: May 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How's your math knowledge relating to how many gays work for HGTv or how much gays spend on interior design in any given year? If you think Phillip Benham (no T in the last name) is a benign minister than go join what's left of the WBC.

Posts: 1775 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
Charles D, What is your agenda? Why would you think to continue your hatred of Christian brothers is okay? Are you from Syria? Iran? It is wrong to take a job away from a person of color, isn't it? wrong to take a job away from a gay or homosexual? Why is it okay to do this to a Christian? Do you sleep well at night? I expect to see a lot more of HGTV shows that have homosexual hosts to be fired as well!

html

Posts: 2478 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen Charles post here for years; the only agenda I've seen him espouse is one of good design which needn't be costly.
Please explain why you feel that there is an anti-Christian bias here when the reaction of HGTV management has been to the bias displayed by the Benhams, nothing else. These were individual remarks made by individuals; why would you want to link such intolerant, hateful speech to the religion to which you apparently belong?

Posts: 748 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
Chuck,You may not comprehend what is posted or understand what has been about the Benham Brothers. I have not written any hateful speech to anyone other than to repeat the true and HONEST story. Does that bother you that I am a Christian? I am defending the bullies who continue to attack a religious group as you have decided you have a right to do. WHY? I recognize your name and Charles as posters here. I have NOTHING against all of the Homosexual hosts on HGTV why would anyone object to Christians? You and Charles are part of this attack and you have the WRONG information.

html

Posts: 2478 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post