Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love It or List It Sign In/Join 
posted
Just once, I wish that Hillary would not run into horrible surprises and she can complete the entire renovation and everyone lives happily ever after!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This show has it's good points but Hillary is not one of them. Also, Don't HGTV have something else to show. It seems like more than 80% of the time I turn the channel on this show is on. You can get to much of something. And I have.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with RKH, I've definitely had too much of a good thing, or rather, too much of something that was never that good to begin with. And Love it or List it really does seem to be on All the time. Whatever happened to the good quality design shows that used to be HGTV's stables? I can understand that maybe it's a cheap show to produce but it's not enjoyable for the viewers.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post