Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby
  HGTV must be the best channel for being REAL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HGTV must be the best channel for being REAL Sign In/Join 
Picture of versitalbear
posted
I just wanted to say I like that HGTV has no problem with the fact that gays are people too, I see many shows that will not make gays out as the lowest class citizens like most do.
I only wish HGTV would open it up to more of their MAN show, because personally I am totally a REAL man in all aspects, the only thing is I fell in love with another REAL man over 23 years ago, we hunt, fish, and do nearly everything men do however we simply found that love is not gender independent. WE ARE MEN and we love each other and will continue to for the rest of our lives.
HGTV does not have to overload their men shows with gays but at least put a few in from time to time, don't simply keep gays to shows like love it or list it and such, we really do hunt, fish , build, and do EVERYTHING men do so don't be shy and give us a chance to prove we are not all the "Will and Grace" types. I THINK YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT JUST HOW MANY OF US ARE REAL MEN, AND HOW MANY OF US ARE REALLY OUT HERE.

Real Man but gay

Posts: 1 | Location: Wisconsin Dells WI | Registered: Apr 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post