On the new episode of Catastrophe Inc they showed them working on a ceiling light fixture. The person supposedly, accidentally shorted out the circuit and caused a large arc flash. Something did not look right, so I paused it prior to the flash. The editor did a cut just prior to it because it was intentionally done. They removed the wire nut and intentionally touched it to ground.
It is bad enough to show poor electrical safety to begin with, but to cause an arc flash just for the camera is shameful.
|Powered by Social Strata|