Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank Goodness for DVR Sign In/Join 
posted
Thank goodness for my DVR. With the crazy scheduling HGTV has going, I cannot keep track of the few shows I like to watch. I set my DVR and - by magic - my shows record. It is impossible to keep track of what day/time the shows are on. The few I do watch are buried late on Saturday night or in the middle of the day. This way I have a nice surprise when I check my list of recorded shows and can watch what few shows I still enjoy.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Jan 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
Amen! You are so right. I just wrote a post regarding Professional Grade and that is the reason I get to see that show...my DVR was programmed to record it. The show airs at 6:30am on Tuesdays. These are new shows...not reruns. How can you figure?

Posts: 1488 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three new episodes of Selling NY buried in the middle of the day today. I just set my DVR and let it go - watch only what I want, when I want.

posted Hide Post
I was expecting your post to be sarcastic but was pleasantly surprised. I was thinking that you were saying you might as well watch the same recorded show over and over since the programming these days all seem the same LOL! Of course, they bury the new shows who knows where, it just shows how little they care about their former fans.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern New Jersey | Registered: Mar 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another surprise on my DVR list today - Cash and Cari - 2 new episodes recorded yesterday, August 13, in the muddle of the day.