Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying and Selling: Dead pixel Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi, Abby.

I enjoy "Buying and Selling" and the other Property Brothers shows, but there's one annoying problem with most of them. One of their cameras has a dead pixel. This applies to B&S from 2012, and maybe others. That means about half of the shots have a bright white dot near the middle of them. When I first saw this, I was afraid it was a bad spot in my TV, but changing the channel to other shows proved it was not. I began to think that it was a problem in my cable signal, but it only happens on those PB episodes.

I think it may have been corrected in their 2013 shows, but I haven't seen many of them to be sure. Anyway, do you think it's possible that those old shows could be re-edited to correct the annoying dead pixel?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post