Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HHTV Sign In/Join 
posted
wondering when the network will make it official and change the name to HHTV since the show that is almost always on is House Hunters...ENOUGH!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I agree...enough house hunting and love it or list it!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked this weeks schedule, a total of 30 minutes of anything remotely approaching the G word, garden. At 11am on Saturday there is an episode of Yard crashers. Add the whole DIY network and it bumps up to an amazing 90 minutes of the same show.

Posts: 7 | Location: Tucumcari, NM | Registered: Jan 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is it just me, or is hilary a complete joke. not once have i seen her deliver. is she an actual designer? a true designer would know more about the actual construction of houses. she promises four or five rooms and only delivers one. every single time. does she even think about the structure before she designs. enough already. the snarky attitude has worn thin as well. is she blackmailing someone at hgtv?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
agreed!the snark is unbearable and it happens when her clients have the nerve to be disappointed that she is so unprofessional. a pro would have engineers check the structure and systems before bidding on a project and would never get away with delivering only 30% of the original plan... time after time!

what she does accomplish can be lovely, but is so out of character with the remainder of the house that i can't imagine it helps the value of the house to the extent they claim.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jumperhouston:
i absolutely agree. the show has become so predictable, ie hilary will never deliver what she said she will and the couple will always fall in love with davids third house. can you guys mix it up alittle

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post