Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

programs Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi just wanted to tell someone how disappointed I am with hgtv's programing...it used to be so good I could put it on on leave it on that channel all day..but now it is awful I have all but stopped watching it...I loved the shows about home design and decorating ideas indoors and out...but now every show is about buying or selling a home and hours of the same show like love it or list it over and over and over or house hunting and house hunting international...there is no variety what so ever...and almost no decorating shows just complete renovations...anyway just wanted to tell some one how crappy hgtv's line up is and I really wish they would have some design shows and more variety instead of showing the same shows in this long marathon line up...I don't think it's gonna happen so sadly I must say that I guess hgtv has gotta go because it no longer has any thing worth watching Frown

Question:
what happened to hgtv's programming ???

Choices:
poor program line ups
same shows over and over no variety

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: May 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post