Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Rent show Sign In/Join 
posted
I know Jody had a baby, but I was hoping the show was coming back. IT was a good show and for some of us renting is our only way of living at the moment. I am so tired of LOVE IT OR LIST IT that I could throw a brick at the TV if you would know it. Why is this on ALL THE TIME? I like the Property Brothers looks and personality, but that show is run into the ground as well. WHAT has happened to your scheduling? IT *****.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"For Rent" was my absolute favorite show on HGTV. I loved seeing the different rental options for different areas & types of people & I loved getting ideas on how to perk up small spaces. I watched it religiously & I'm so bummed it is no longer on. I really enjoyed Jodi, but I would even settle for a new host if they would just bring the show back!! I was lucky enough to find re-runs of it on this morning & have been watching all morning while I'm cleaning.

I'm also bored of Love it or List it & the female host annoys me.

Please bring For Rent back to HGTV!!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lavern2
posted Hide Post
I agree, Stellablue...

Even if they need to get a different (although I just lurve Jodi) host, I wish they'd bring FOR RENT back.

Posts: 1026 | Location: Chesterfield, Virginia | Registered: Jan 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post