Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby
  Most annoying couple on buying and selling!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most annoying couple on buying and selling! Sign In/Join 
posted
I'm sorry but the "New Parents Jenn and JP", had to be the most annoying couple I've seen on HGTV. It wasn't JP, I'm sure he's not allowed to microwave (what!), once toddler ben goes to bed, only because she says so. Are the walls made of paper! Every home that the realtor found, was an issue.....Ben could fall,Ben could slip, Ben could hit his head...someone could look in Bens window(what!), oh yeah the real killer was..."that room is near the garage, Ben could sneak out when he's a teenager"! Are you kidding me....please let poor Ben live, he's not going to break! Jeez!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They do, however, need to pay attention to the budget for the home, because they'll need to save for a good therapist...

Posts: 81 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lavern2
posted Hide Post
I hear ya!

I understand the potential danger of a toddler around a pool,

... but if I hear one more neurotic parent say "Oh, I don't know about these stairs, little spoiled-rotten kid might fall," I'll throw my shoe at the TV.

Posts: 1025 | Location: Chesterfield, Virginia | Registered: Jan 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are the houses located?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the first time I have seen this episode of Jenn and JP and I swear I was watching an episode of Portlandia...seriously unbelievable!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh boy...just saw it and so annoying. Poor kid!

Posts: 2 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: Jan 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree so much! This episode has aired twice when I have been home and my parents and I just watch it to make fun of the parents! The mom is crazy! I feel bad for that kid, Ben. She I so overprotective!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Completely agree. It wasn't the husband. She was soooo annoying! She is probably going to still be trying to breastfeed poor Ben when he is 20 years old! And WHY was she crying all the time?!? Geez...I almost had to turn the channel on this one...Poor Jp and Ben, Give Jenn a valium!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post