Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby
  Fixer Upper /Chip & Joanna Gaines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fixer Upper /Chip & Joanna Gaines Sign In/Join 
posted
I love the show, fixer upper. I would love to see more from this family, like maybe a special on their farmhouse, a series on her DIY or decorating, or even Joanna cooking from home. They are a great, fun family with great style!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also like this show. I hope it isn't ruined by HGTV by having it aired 20+ times a week like Love It or List It.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this show. I am a avid HGTV fan, and this show really hits home for me. I live in a rural area and our remodeling budget is small. The Gaines are so talented at finding real solutions and decor that ca work for me.

Great show, keep more episodes coming.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RockinR
posted Hide Post
I really love this show. Joanna re-purposes a lot of things which saves it from our dumps. And her style is very much like my own. I would love to have her and Chip do a home of my own. Maybe if I hit the Lottery it could happen...LOL

Live Every Day Like It's Your Last!! RockinR

Posts: 1 | Location: North Central WV USA | Registered: Jul 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am also an avid HGTV and DIY viewer. I love repurposing things and shabby chic is my most favorite style. Fixer Upper is one of my all-time best HGTV shows! Chip and Joanna are such a cute loving couple, and work so well together. I love the way the kids are encouraged to help out, and they make it fun. They creations are awesome!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post