Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HUGE IT problem on Hgtv Remodel Sign In/Join 
Picture of trish212
posted
I went to the HGTV Remodel site to discuss my frustration with an electrical bill that increased 3x after installing siding with insulation, removal of 2 bulbs per light fixture, reducing the heat in our home to 57-61 degrees during this month.

FOUND the following....somehow....advertisements from MANY medicines are showing up throughout the site. How did all this get into the site? Oh my IT is going to be overwhelmed!!!! Best wishes in getting this mess corrected. WOW!

Posts: 5136 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Sorry for responding to my own post....went back and have found the advertising through SEVERAL sections of the MB posts. OH MY!

Posts: 5136 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post