Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benham Brothers Cancellation Sign In/Join 
posted
After hearing about this issue I wanted to express that I too am disappointed that HGTV would cancel a show because of the stars religious beliefs. Over the last few months I have watched less of less HGTV, when a few years ago, it was my favorite TV channel. Hopefully, HGTV will receive as much grief as did a channel recently regarding the Duck Dynasty issue. It's extremely tiring for Christians to have to apologize for their beliefs. I plan to share this spiteful action by HGTV with everyone I can via social media.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm extremely disappointed in HGTV, which had been one of my favorite channels and Love It or List It was one of my very favorite shows. A few years ago a friend told me that the G in HGTV stood for Gay. I defended HGTV and said that they were just showing all lifestyles. This week I had to apologize to my friend as it appears they were right. The network discriminates against those who have the pro-life, pro-family belief. I'm sorry but I'll have to boycott HGTV since they now show that they do discriminate.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cargo23
posted Hide Post
I love that HGTV took a stand for what they believe in. The Supreme Court said they could.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cargo23
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Disappointed in HGTV:
Yes, I'm extremely disappointed in HGTV, which had been one of my favorite channels and Love It or List It was one of my very favorite shows. A few years ago a friend told me that the G in HGTV stood for Gay. I defended HGTV and said that they were just showing all lifestyles. This week I had to apologize to my friend as it appears they were right. The network discriminates against those who have the pro-life, pro-family belief. I'm sorry but I'll have to boycott HGTV since they now show that they do discriminate.

Don't forget to boycott Hobby Lobby too. They discriminate against women.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
cargo23, What rock did you crawl out from under/ I have never, ever seen your postings on this site so.....Whats up? Just looking to throw your disgusting views here?

html

Posts: 2521 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post