HGTV Message Boards
I want decorating shows

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3944019072/m/2783948967

Apr 19, 2013, 05:34 PM
frequentlyflawd
I want decorating shows
I am tired of watching the same type of buying and selling shows! Where are the decorating shows?
Apr 19, 2013, 08:00 PM
jimzmum
Good luck. HGTV no longer monitors these forums. They really don't care about what their viewers want.

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow". Anonymous

Apr 22, 2013, 08:32 AM
kahill1918
Sorry but I cannot stand any of those decorating shows. Their tastes are ghastly although they may be ok for college kids. I miss those buy and sell because they are realistic and are where we make our money. Akso whatever happened to those staging programs? Now they are REAL and show how so idiotic sellers can be. I adore Pfoperty Virgins because they wake up those virgins's eyes.
May 17, 2013, 06:48 PM
Cturley48
I am also tired of the house buying type shows. Wish they would bring back the decorating shows.
Jun 05, 2013, 02:41 PM
Sandyz
i, too, miss ANY decorating or interior design shows. HGTV Canada has much better programming, and most of the design shows originate there. Also love staging shows. Too bad we can't choose HGTVca. LOVE Sarah Richardson, LOVED the Canadian stagers show, loved Pure Design, Design, Inc., Dear Genevieve, Divine Design (sorta...kinda too much about Candice herself now)...Anyway, you get the idea! Not adverse to some real-estate programming, but if that's what you are going to show us, change the name of your network and let us have Canada's version.
Jul 10, 2013, 08:34 PM
patricia a
So, I'm not the only one huh? I too miss the actual Decorating and DESIGNER shows that made HGTV what it is today. I don't care if there's 1--even 2--of the House Hunters, House Hunters International, Love it or List it, or now Love it or List it Too on---but come on people--where are the "stars" that were voted for over the years & their own shows? What are they doing? Is it just the East Coast thats being penalized? or just Upstate NY maybe? I'm sure they have wonderful programs on the West Coast and in Canada. Do I have to turn OFF HGTV permanently to get your attention in your Program Scheduling? I long for the old days when you had a variety of wonderful programs on with names that we were familiar with & loved! Please--I beg of you--bring them back--& soon--or I for one will be watching home shopping network cable stations instead of my favorite HGTV. I will also cancel my subscription to your magazine as well....even that has more information from my favorite designers in it that I can't seem to find on TV anymore. Why did it get changed so we're left with nothing? So unfair. Is there anyone out there who's listening to me or paying attention? helloooooooo?