Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firing Of Benham Brothers Sign In/Join 
Picture of flboy
posted
I have been a HGTV fan for many, many years. I hate the way certain groups have now decided who will have a job and who will not. I have said many things in my life that I was truly sorry for. I said them without thinking the hurt they may cause. If you are a good American, and your religion or sexual preference does not matter here, you should be appalled at what is now the new norm here in America. The university liberals taking away the right of republicans to speak. Someone as lovely as Condenessa Rice. Snoopy was allowed to speak though at that university. CEO's fired for small contributions made to org. that some did not approve. Chick.fill.a. owner refused to be allowed to build in liberal cities, Chicago on the top of that list. How many more Christians do we need to feed to the lions? Those same people who screamed about their mistreatment and now are the bully winners of the year. If you stand by while this continues, you do so at the peril of America ever standing for good and fair again.

html

Posts: 2539 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post