Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst Rose Parade Coverage Ever Sign In/Join 
Picture of MissouriMiss
posted
I'm a big HGTV fan, but what is going on with tweets? OMG!!! WHO CARES what random inane, meaningless, annoying thought enters a person's mind, as if I can't draw my own opinion. I zoomed my screen to block them out! Second, the twins were just terrible. Almost every comment was about them rather than the float, plus their voices are very unpleasant to listen to for two hours. I wish I had recorded the parade on another channel as I was stuck, but next year I'll be watching ABC, would rather have commercials than HGTV's idea of parade coverage.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Belle_N_Lex
posted Hide Post
I agree, it was not well presented. As luck would have it, the hallmark channel was airing it live w/o commercials too. The hosts were much more informed and their speaking voices much more professional. I switched over and enjoyed the rest of the parade.

Oh how I miss Paul James the Gardening by the Yard guy!

Posts: 623 | Registered: Sep 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post