Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chat Line - Abby Sign In/Join 
Picture of mriley
posted
I have once again written in to the Chat Line and asked that Abby be replaced. She has been gone for quite some time. It is beyond ridiculous to have a topic on the Message Board that says "Ask Abby" and not have someone there to respond to questions.

Posts: 1466 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ntuitive1
posted Hide Post
Ack, it might be better not to kick a sleeping dog. Perhaps forgetting about this place is a better alternative to them thinking about it and then deciding to shut it down. Then where will we complain? Facebook? Ugh.

Posts: 2145 | Registered: Aug 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cry I have just finished watching the design star program featuring kitchen remodels. To tell you the truth I believe the neutral palate was outstanding and was coordinated well. I love the grantite countertop and the backsplash the lady chose. It was well put together. She could of use some red in her scheme. However, I thought the team work very well together and their choices were unique and creative of all the contestants. The other kitchen missed the mark completely, although I did like the wallpaper choice. I thought the grey table was hideous and a poor choice for a family of 3 children, also who ever chose the backsplash it just didn't seem to cooridnate well with the kitchen cabinets. To have such a large space for a backsplash it was way too busy of a pattern. I can't believe what the judges were thinking on that one. I believe they pick the wrong contestant to go home. As a watcher of the program you are beginning to wonder if its all about being on the camera instead of design.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ABBY I have a Question when we entered for the Smart Home we also Entered for the GMC TERRAIN second Chance I have not heard anything about the contest about the automobile .please reply so I can pass this on to the reat of the bloggers who need to know

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Abby -

Several of us have brought up Karl Sponholtz & how we really liked his design style - Is there any chance we can see some more of his work via his own show or on a Design Star favorites show? Thanks!

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post