Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby
  HGTV is really bad these days!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HGTV is really bad these days!!! Sign In/Join 
posted
I know alot of people have been posting this but I work at home and used to have HGTV on all day. Now it is never on. I hate it! Property Brothers make me sick and I have seen every episode of Love It or List It. I miss the old fashioned design shows. They must have been more expensive to put on but they were worth it.

Soooooooo disappointing

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I so totally agree!!! I use to love HGTV years ago, but never watch it anymore. It's been taken over by the Real Estate Market! I own my home and have no plans to sell, so what does HGTV have to offer me? Nothing! Even the few programs that aren't real estate-driven are useless: Bath Crashers and Yard Crashers are unrealistic because how many of us can really afford a total remodel? If we can, most clikely we'll be hiring our own designer -- not watching those shows. And Love it or List it, Really? All that does is cause me to not trust designers because Hillary is totally incompetent! Please bring back design shows with realistic design ideas from down-to-earth respectable hosts!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beedeeess
posted Hide Post
I agree. I used to watch HGTV all the time, now I never watch it. I scan the channel for their shows and see nothing that catches my interest.

When I tell people I go on the HGTV message boards they look at me like what is HGTV.

Posts: 274 | Location: Southampton, NJ | Registered: Nov 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post