Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shopping
Hop To Forums   Where Can I Find It?
  Cheap gold jewelry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap gold jewelry Sign In/Join 
posted
I am planning to buy a gold ring with a low price tag. Can anyone tell me if pawnshop is a better choice or a jewelry store?

Also, is there anything I should look out for before I buy gold?

Posts: 93 | Location: Killeen, Texas | Registered: Jul 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pawn shops are a good choice for buying gold. But different pawnshops have different pricing. Some include GST while others don't. You will have to hunt around for the lowest pricing if you want a good deal.

Posts: 10 | Location: Killeen | Registered: Aug 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Oh how cute.... Mr/Ms Spammer!
You have two identities responding to your single post...minutes apart...AND you did not even choose a separate location. Not so clever.

NOTE: Do not click on any of these links! Just encourages this c r a p.

Posts: 9612 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amcor Design store is also best and good choice for buying gold diamond jewelry near by you

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Sorry but any DESIGNER's rep who has to spam an HGTV site to peddle their jewelry wares....is just so much JUNK to me. Put your money in a gum ball machine instead.

How funny to dredge this old post up, Amcor. from other spammers to add to the fun?

Posts: 9612 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
They obviously have no shame. Sad.

Posts: 18672 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post