Message Boards


  • Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shopping
Hop To Forums   Where Can I Find It?
  Scalloped Window Shades --where can I find them?
Scalloped Window Shades --where can I find them? Sign In/Join 
I would like to purchase scalloped window shades for two rooms in our home. We checked Lowes and Home Depot but they had nothing available. Can you please let me know where to search for this item? murphmans wife
Posts: 129 | Registered: Dec 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
If you Google scalloped bottom window shades, you can get a lot of on line/ordering sources. & JC Pennys are two examples.

There may be a local blind company in your town/city, but chances are they would also order on line, and up charge you.
Posts: 9678 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata    HGTV Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Shopping  Hop To Forums  Where Can I Find It?    Scalloped Window Shades --where can I find them?