Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shopping
Hop To Forums   Where Can I Find It?
  Patio Table Umbrella Holder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patio Table Umbrella Holder Sign In/Join 
posted
Hi,
I'm looking for something to hold my patio table umbrella in place. I'm sick of it leaning to one side or the other. If someone could direct me to a store or website where I could find something I would appreciate it. I know there is that clear plastic disk that they sell, but that does not work at all. This is probably the four forum I've posted this question on and have not yet received any recommendations. HELP !!!!!
Thanks,
John
P.S, The umbrella pole is starting to scratch the finish.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know exactly what you are talking about, I've been looking for something for years with no luck. Please let me know if you find something. I usually stick a piece of wood to try an hold it.

Sbee1

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi John,

I think I found what you're looking for, I bought one/pledged myself. It also has some cool attachments, but it doesn't appear as though you can buy the attachments yet. Follow the link you will see what I'm talking about.

http://kck.st/1m4IiVH

Hope it helps,

Daniel

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm..... two brand new posters are looking for the same thing and registered the same day. And soon after another new poster says he found just the item. And it needs purchase backing/pledges.

Interesting.....could there be a pattern here?Wink

Posts: 9663 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Daniel,
I'll Check it out !
John.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a manufacturer out there called Tropitone, not sure about their website though.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post