Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home Goods Sign In/Join 
posted
I keep seeing a commercial on TV for Home Goods, so I looked them up on line. I just don't get their website. Anything you click on goes to "find a store" or "customer finds". So I went through the whole "find a store" rig a ma role but still, whenever I click on anything, it still goes to "find a store". I don't understand why they have a "browse departments" with 15 different categories when they don't sell anything. Like when I click on "Furniture" or "Home Accents" it just goes to "find a store". I must be misunderstanding what the website is about. Evidently they don't they sell anything on line, they just have stores?

Has anyone else tried this website? Maybe their website isn't working right?? The whole website seems like a waste of time and effort.

Posts: 113 | Registered: Mar 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spanish Revival
posted Hide Post
I've tried that site too, only thing I can come up with is because the store is just like Ross, Marshall's and TJMAXX, they don't have a specific inventory, you really have to go to the store and see what they have that day. If you see something you really like you have to buy it because it may not be there tomorrow.

Posts: 908 | Location: Florida | Registered: Aug 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, they don't have a store near me. I don't even understand why they're advertising on our local TV station. No store, no on-line purchasing, no Home Goods for me!!

Posts: 113 | Registered: Mar 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I found this store in the past month in our area. Thankful to find our summer tablecloth in the store.

Today, I took my dh in so he could see what that have available. He toned down his enthusiam since he wants a boat. He said that HOme Goods reminded him of a smaller version of World Market which has been removed from our area. This was quite a disappointment. We don't live in a small town, and the loss WM surprised us!

Posts: 5058 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of still tryin
posted Hide Post
Spanish Revival is right. They change their inventory frequently so that's why you can't order online. They have a section for people to post their recent finds. You have to have a website to stay in business these days if you are a brick and mortar sore. The site also exists if you want to locate a store.

Posts: 2641 | Registered: Jan 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post