Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shopping
Hop To Forums   Where Can I Find It?
  Cousins on Call Photos on Wood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cousins on Call Photos on Wood Sign In/Join 
posted
I just watched the Cousins on Call episode HCOCL-102H "In Too Deep" this morning. I LOVED the photo prints on plywood and the hardware that was used to hand the photos. Where were the photos made and what was that knob-type hardware that was used to hang the portraits to the wall?

Thanks.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to know this as well!! Absolutely love this idea! Would also love to know what kind of wood they used?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ALang,

Alisia Langbein

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go too printsonwood.com prices range from 25.00-300.00 depending on size . And the way they where hung ...any framing store can set you up with them like Arron brothers but it has to be a store that just does framing not an art supply store .
I'm going to order a collage of my daughter. Can't wait.
Hope that helps

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post