Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Metal Trough? Sign In/Join 
posted
Where can I find the metal trough that Todd Davis put in the center of a dining room table on his show "Cosmopolitan Dining Room" aired June 19, 2013?
Thanks
Tammy

Posts: 2 | Location: Alabama | Registered: Jun 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Not seen the show nor do I know the size of this "trough", but may have a couple of guesses for you?

I have seen decorators use stainless steel drywall mud pan (often 12 to 15 inches long). (see one of the home stores for drywall supplies)
Also for flowers, many florists use the long chicken feeders/waterers. They are long sections of galvanized steel troughs with a removable top with small spaced holes in the top sides.

Posts: 9428 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Conrad

I think it was the chicken feeder/water that they used.

Posts: 2 | Location: Alabama | Registered: Jun 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Check your local directories for livestock feed/supply stores in your area? They should have them in stock, or else order from on line sources.
Good luck.

Posts: 9428 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post