Message Boards


  • Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Income Property Sign In/Join 
I was watching income property and they remodeled several basements. They used some type of flooring that had insulating properties and then put down the flooring on top. The product was large squares but I never got the name of them. I'm trying to figure out what they used. I want to do the same to my garage floor that has been remodeled.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ateach22,
It's called DriCore subfloor. You can find it here

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LaurenF,
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata    HGTV Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Shopping  Hop To Forums  Where Can I Find It?    Income Property