Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Craft Trends
  ISO Magic Pillowcase Poem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ISO Magic Pillowcase Poem Sign In/Join 
posted
I am making a 'magic' pillowcase for a little boy who has cancer and is constantly subjected to medical tests for secondary disease. He has developed hearing problems.

I searched but could not find the poem for the magic pillowcase. There is one that was posted oh so long ago about having sweet dreams. Does anyone have the poem to share?

Posts: 174 | Registered: Jun 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry that I can't help. But maybe if you post this on the holiday board someone will be able to help. Seems like I saw one of the pillow cases on there a long time ago. Good luck

Be happy Be safe

Posts: 1066 | Location: east coast | Registered: Apr 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Craftyrad
posted Hide Post
I googled: magic pillowcase poem

There were several there -- some for Christmas,some generic.

Ruth Ann

Posts: 1635 | Location: MA | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maryim
posted Hide Post
Google "magic pillow case", there are a number of sites there.

Posts: 5429 | Location: Maryland | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post