Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Crafts
Hop To Forums   Craft Trends
  Sooo Many crafts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sooo Many crafts Sign In/Join 
Picture of mriley
posted
I have been busy making ornaments I found on Carol Duvall's and Happy Bird's tutorials. My daughters loved the Penguins and Snowmen I made from light bulbs. Now the whole family says they will save burned out bulbs for me. I plan to be ready for the Holidays next year. Housework?...It will be there tomorrow. Marylee

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
You made me smile. You go Marylee. How about some pictures of what you have done?

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I don't know how to send pictures yet, but I am going to learn...I promise. My Granddaughter asked me to email her some pictures and I told her I would learn how it is done. I used to include pictures on my old computer, but my new one is a problem to me so far. Marylee

Posts: 1502 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of granny3641
posted Hide Post
I'll look forward to the pictures. Smile

Good friends are like stars...You don't always see them, but you always know they're there.

Posts: 10044 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: Jan 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to see the photos too. I am determined to do better next year. This year, I was so far behind at Christmas, it was frustrating. So I am making items now for next year. I would love to have everything done ahead of time so that I can relax throughout December and if I see something I really want to make or do I will have plenty of time to find the supplies and make it without feeling rushed. I made my first lightbulb snowman this year. Now I will have to ask friends and family to save their lightbulbs. That never occurred to me until I read your post. I hope they use the regular lightbulbs and not the energy saving ones that last forever.

Nicole

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
me to love to see what you have done does anyone have happy birds web site I have loss it please

Posts: 342 | Registered: Mar 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post