About a week more to register, Smile

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams
Jun 05, 2014, 11:00 AM
trish212
I actually thought the registry date ended on June 3rd. Thankfully someone posted that we have until June 9th. Whew!
Jun 05, 2014, 11:23 AM
nursejudy
Yes a few more days. One neat home! Wink

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
Jun 05, 2014, 11:31 PM
hgtvwatcher247
I watch this tv channel ALL the time! Love it! My hubby says, "how can you watch that 24/7?" haha, just wandering, how do they select a winner? is it a random drawing?
Jun 06, 2014, 12:21 AM
nursejudy
Yes random drawing. Just a few more daysSmile

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
Jun 07, 2014, 01:59 PM
TangoW
The Dream Home Sweeps had 72M+ entries. Would this Schmartzlich Home come close to 20M?
One might lean toward a very "lesser number" of sorts from observing the MB posting response numbers on MB?
Nicht wahr?

And, sadly, no MB academy awards to speak of this go-around except maybe giving Donald Duck a, "Supporting Role": His keeping his thumb out of the soup whilst waiting on tables at the HGTV cafeteria in Knoxville was dramatic for a duck or anyone displaying Servitude.

P.S.
Our Don is not the kind of waiter for much small quacking about closets in the SmartHome. I dun'no why.
He did agree with postings made over the rather excessive blue color in the Home, saying that blue was not his favorite; that it made him downright weepy.
When asked if he entered the Sweeps, however, he admitted to fifty-three hopeful attempts, and is working on ideas on redecor. Don is really a loyal HGTV fan. :>)
Jun 09, 2014, 01:18 AM
trish212
I just read the SH blog. I wasn't the only one confused about the last day to enter. Whew!

As I visited with my neighbor, I noticed her hub put in a number to get into the garage. She told me their new device was only $30.00. OK...this wasn't one of the SMART devices for the SH, but I appreciate how the BLOG stated, to make your home smarter, doesn't take a lot of rewiring.

There are MANY sites available that can guide people who are interested in these features for the home. I remember the first time I saw a tv RISE from a console. Oh the OOOOh How cool is that! I researched and researched. Then, the designers who show how to make the tv disappear behind a mirror.

As I spoke with my neighbor, she said the technology would increase all the time. It's the keeping up with it. I've been trying and I know I'm missing some of it. I also appreciate hearing the engineers saying.....SHARE what you would like to see created to make your life easier. So.....I believe WE help move this "SMART" living.

One of my former employers said, "Why reinvent the wheel that is already here?" Because NOW is the time that we CAN. I remember when my students saw a rotary dial on the telephone. They said,"How does it work?" The parent who told me, "Someday, all students will be able to use computers at their desks." I hope she didn't see me roll my eyes. This is when they had the FIRST green screen monitors.

Now, we have gadgets/apps that will provide an actual COUNT DOWN for ANY event....even THIS one.

Are we there yet?
Jun 09, 2014, 12:20 PM
nursejudy
Today's states last chance. I registered every day except one when there was a glitch with the entering site. One neat home is all i have to say today..

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
Jun 09, 2014, 12:57 PM
dreamn_again
My last online entries are in.
Good luck everyone!
Jun 09, 2014, 01:34 PM
edith ann1950
judy I thought it was June 3 also .. signed up last time ... good luck everyone
Jun 09, 2014, 04:02 PM
TangoW
so, you say you want to win? How many unsolicited phone calls and how much junk email will winning result in? :>) !!!!
I often wonder why incognito status seems to be so evident in our Sweeps' winners. They don't tell you squat as to whether they went cash or dwelling. They just delve into what's required in the winner's contract and then back up the p.u. truck to El Banco.
Aside from unsolicited stuff when you win...
Between taxes and college tuitions to the latest branches on the family tree, maybe the DW can have a new kitchen in there somewhere. Then there is that nasty gash on the 401(K) that needs a band aid.
Best wishes to the MB SmartHome Class of 2014. We did have fun, we have finished the race.
Jun 09, 2014, 08:19 PM
Mr.Bill
When does the sweepstakes for the smart home start? I don't want to miss it again like I did last year. Smile

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~
Jun 09, 2014, 09:41 PM
TangoW
You are blessed, Sir Mr. Bill...working your magic...
You have successfully posted right into the Middle O' the Muddle of SmartHome Esoterica, and didn't even know it and, didn't even get a scratch. You are the man, Good Humor.

It is hereby bestowed on you an academy award for Humor for your work in, "Absent Minded Professor of the MB" as the stand-in for Fred MacMurray; (though not as talented, you are just as loveable.)
That and $3.41 will get you a cup of Joe, half and half included but in your own cup.
The beat goes on. May HGTV come banging on your door. (not for anything in particular, just banging on your door.) :>)
Signed, Jack Benny's nephew, TangoW
Jun 10, 2014, 05:05 PM
suegottey
I am sure everyone is holding their breath waiting to find out who won! I wish everyone good luck!
Jun 13, 2014, 11:47 AM
nursejudy
You are so funny Mr. Bill

It would sure be neat to win the smarthome

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
Jun 14, 2014, 11:39 AM
TangoW
Saturday morning coffee clutch: The Long Run.

...the last green quote and the most time-honored quote heard about green, i.e. the SmartHome:
"It will cost you more originally, but the extra will be paid back in the long run

Will you outlive the long run. Perhaps, your grand children will indeed outlive the long run.
One noticeable thing, it is never, "the short run". :>)
Jun 14, 2014, 01:05 PM
nursejudy
The telephone solositors call regardless Tango despite the no calll number. They buy lists from everywhere.

Love the Smarthome

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥