Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Public Tour Sign In/Join 
posted
Does anyone know when the Public Tour of the Smart Home will be? I would assume it is going to start on or about April 15th but I haven't heard anything about it.

Thank you!

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida | Registered: Dec 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Will you blessed to be able to go on the Public Tour? If there's a public tour, who will receive the proceeds?

Posts: 5234 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dreamn_again
posted Hide Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news... According to what some design blog folks (who were personally invited by HGTV to visit the Smart home and blog about it), there won't be public tours of this years Smart Home. Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
I can understand both thoughts on this.

I did appreciate seeing the number of photography crew that make it seem like we're there. They probably got more photos of things that might be missed.

Again....very good crew.

And....decisions are made with reasons.

Posts: 5234 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post