Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Address Change Sign In/Join 
posted
I read that the winner will be selected on or about Wednesday, June 25th, and HGTV will try to contact that person in 5 days. If the chosen winner cannot be contacted then that person forfeits and a new winner will be chosen.

I feel worthy and confident that I could be the winner. However, I have moved since registering for the sweepstakes and do not want to be so unfortunate that I cannot be found. My husband graduated college and moved to Texas to work for HP this summer as an intern. I completed school and moved to Nashville. I am worried. How can we get our new addresses to HGTV? Hopefully, they can Google me and find me on LinkedIn, where I work and all. Feeling excited and hopeful, but nervous about my ability to be found.

Best wishes to all. Smile

Posts: 1 | Location: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post