Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enter Now! Sign In/Join 
Picture of HGTVAdmin
posted
Enter twice online per day — once on HGTV.com and once on HGTVRemodels.com — for your chance to win the luxuriously furnished high-tech HGTV Smart Home 2014, an English country home located in the Nashville, TN community of Duncanwood Reserve, plus an all-new Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and a $100,000 cash prize provided by Quicken Loans. The grand prize package is valued at over $1 million.

Enter Now!

HGTV Admin

Posts: 1315 | Registered: Sep 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried to enter many times from e-mail reminders and web page. Entry form never completes loading! I'm using a newer laptop with Windows 7. I have enjoyed HGTV for quite a while, but this is really frustrating!! Dealing with new formats, when the old ones worked fine, is more than aggravating!

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Usually once you have put in all your info one time, the next time you just put in your email address and hit enter when it changes pages, so much easier. I have hit a snag a couple times,but computers are like that and it may be there is a lot of computer entry activity taking place all at once. You just come back a short time later.

Happy Dreaming

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5689 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post