Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

steps coming down to porch Sign In/Join 
posted
what room do those steps come out of .. hope its the kitchen

Posts: 380 | Registered: Oct 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The deck is on your main floor living and kitchen. The patio downstairs from the media room.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5662 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
The grill is on the upper deck...Nice to have it near the kitchen.

The patio downstairs is lovely. I like the changing LED lights that will change the color of the seating area. VERY clever, something I wouldn't mind doing on our patio. FIRST, we have to cover the ceiling of our porch. We had 4 robins build 4 different nests in the available spaces. Next year, they'll have to find the trees. I believe metal roofing material was used as the ceiling cover of the porch. I think I'd like to use the plastic covering and try to "drain" the collected rain water into some rain barrels for our garden.

The grass between the various blocks are lovely! Is there enough room in the garage for the trimmer and mower to get into all these places? Or, is there a secret lean to we haven't seen?

I also like how the water is collected behind the conifers. That is very intelligent!!!! We have a similar problem and the builder/architect truly figured out how to solve this problem. If the water freezes during the winter....a nice little skating rink.

Posts: 5234 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I think it is really neat as well. I was not aware of the changeable lighting. Sounds neat.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5662 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post