Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vessel sinks Sign In/Join 
posted
do you like them or not

Posts: 4454 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mar 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are fine for bathrooms that are not used often or if you like to clean sinks. I have them in a bath that isn't used a lot. If I had to clean them everyday and polish the glass I would not like them. Mine are blue cobalt glass and look wonderful when they are sparkling clean.

Posts: 3226 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Vessel sinks are a beautiful addition to any bathroom. They come in many different shapes and materials offering a very unique style. In my opinion, however, vessel sinks are very decorative and should be reserved for something like a powder room or upscale master bath!

I hope this helps

-Jonathan
Focal Point Plumbing and Hardware

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: Aug 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post