HGTV Message Boards
Yard Crashers

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2283973937/m/8223951867

Feb 23, 2013, 03:04 PM
wjmvas
Yard Crashers
Do you ever plan on coming to the east coast? New York AREA?? I would love to crash my yard.
Apr 07, 2013, 11:00 AM
Klenz
I would love if you all would come to Kansas. My backyard is in need of some help!!!!
Apr 23, 2013, 01:55 PM
Tracey Stevens
Have you ever thought about doing a yard for someone in a wheelchair. i have been in my chair for 3+ years and really miss being able to enjoy it like i use to.
May 01, 2013, 11:48 PM
Joy2013
We have a backyard that screams for your attention! In a beautiful, historic area full of Victorian homes, our yard is so bad that our neighbor put up a fence to hide from it in the back and trees to block the view to our front yard. We need to make it safe for children. Issues such as pooling water from rain and snow melt need to be addressed. And we'd love some plants. Your show could really shine at our place. Please help!
Aug 07, 2013, 03:22 PM
kmcvick23
Please help my backyard!!! It's so terrible that our kids don't want to play in it. We just bought the house and the previous owners had torn out their pool. Instead of having grass, we have weeds, mulch and rock. It's so sad....PLEASE HELP US!!!
Oct 10, 2013, 03:13 PM
Mindy Bailey
We will be great entertainment for your show (amazing new circumstances in our lives that have led to fun, romance and new lives for both of us after many years of struggle).

I am a single mom (for 18yrs) and my youngest of 3 daughters left for college recently…I’m am an empty nester.

John is the most wonderful man in the world and is a widower (30 yrs of marriage).

I am expecting a marriage proposal by yrs end and a springtime wedding.

Soooo…

Here are two scenarios that I would like you to consider:
1. Merging households into one (of two) homes and/or
2. Back yard renovation for our wedding … it is overgrown and is basically a “clean slate”

Thank you in advance for considering my request!

Mindy Bailey
850-293-4353
304 Dolphin ST
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

Email: mindy.eralegacy@gmail.com and mindbail@yahoo.com

P.S. If this is not the appropriate contact for my request, please let me know who I need to contact to assist me…Thank you.