HGTV Message Boards
Great entertainment for your show

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2283973937/m/7733954477

Oct 10, 2013, 03:17 PM
Mindy Bailey
Great entertainment for your show
We will be great entertainment for your show (amazing new circumstances in our lives that have led to fun, romance and new lives for both of us after many years of struggle). <BR><BR>I am a single mom (for 18yrs) and my youngest of 3 daughters left for college recently…I’m am an empty nester. <BR><BR>John is the most wonderful man in the world and is a widower (30 yrs of marriage). <BR><BR>I am expecting a marriage proposal by yrs end and a springtime wedding.<BR><BR>Soooo…<BR><BR>Here are two scenarios that I would like you to consider:<BR>1. Merging households into one (of two) homes and/or<BR>2. Back yard renovation for our wedding … it is overgrown and is basically a “clean slate”<BR><BR>Thank you in advance for considering my request!<BR><BR>Mindy Bailey<BR>850-293-4353<BR>304 Dolphin ST<BR>Gulf Breeze, FL 32561<BR><BR>Email: mindy.eralegacy@gmail.com and mindbail@yahoo.com<BR><BR>P.S. If this is not the appropriate contact for my request, please let me know who I need to contact to assist me…Thank you.We will be great entertainment for your show (amazing new circumstances in our lives that have led to fun, romance and new lives for both of us after many years of struggle). <BR><BR>I am a single mom (for 18yrs) and my youngest of 3 daughters left for college recently…I’m am an empty nester. <BR><BR>John is the most wonderful man in the world and is a widower (30 yrs of marriage). <BR><BR>I am expecting a marriage proposal by yrs end and a springtime wedding.<BR><BR>Soooo…<BR><BR>Here are two scenarios that I would like you to consider:<BR>1. Merging households into one (of two) homes and/or<BR>2. Back yard renovation for our wedding … it is overgrown and is basically a “clean slate”<BR><BR>Thank you in advance for considering my request!<BR><BR>Mindy Bailey<BR>850-293-4353<BR>304 Dolphin ST<BR>Gulf Breeze, FL 32561<BR><BR>Email: mindy.eralegacy@gmail.com and mindbail@yahoo.com<BR><BR>P.S. If this is not the appropriate contact for my request, please let me know who I need to contact to assist me…Thank you.How do I get on your show?What is the criteria for being on your show