Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Backyard- Garage Sign In/Join 
posted
I was reloacted for work 7yrs ago and will finally be able to retire and go back to my home in Michigan next year. I have been looking for a home and got a call from my son telling me that the 2 generation family home we sold when I reloacted was up for sale. We just bought it back!! We are so excited but it needs some TLC. It was owned by the bank and the previous owners did not have an attachment to this home like we did. It has an in ground pool in the back yard and garage that is a mess. We want to build a pavillion and also make the garage part on the indoor outdoor space we need for the backyard. I need some ideas on what to put on the garage floor and about glass garage doors facing the backyard pool area. I need some ideas on pavillions with an outdoor kitchen and a fire feature in the back yard. I need lots of help to bring this place back to being our home. Our kids are so happy to get us back to Michigan and in the house so they are willing to help- just need the ideas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: roxpierde,

Posts: 1 | Location: Michigan | Registered: Aug 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post