Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Secrets From a Stylist
  The Brian Boitano Project
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Brian Boitano Project Sign In/Join 
Picture of mriley
posted
Tonight is the premiere show of new series. It is being aired at 11:00 and 11:30pm. It is about the renovation of a house in Italy which Brian Boitana bought. Marylee

Posts: 1501 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I taped this show last night. Brian is renovating an old family home in Italy and I liked it. He will use the home for vacations for himself and members of his family. The work is being done by local people. Marylee

Posts: 1501 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I watched this show Thursday night. I really like seeing how an old house is renovated. They managed to keep the old charm of the home while updating it. I also liked seeing the way they accomplished things in Italy. I know Brian and his family will enjoy the time spent there. Marylee