Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   Kitchens & Baths How-To
  Looking For Best Advices
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking For Best Advices Sign In/Join 
posted
My house is looking good and it isn't an older one. I want to remodel only the kitchen since there are some crashes on the walls of the roof and while raining it is not good to do house hold works int it. I would liek to remodel only the kitchen as soon as possible and in searching for the best place providing the best service.Could any one having any ideas or suggestions regarding this please feel free for sharing here. Thanks in advance.

laminate flooring pricing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: darrellbenin,

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nettiejay
posted Hide Post
Advice:
Stop creating a new account/pseudonym every day and posting advertisments where they aren't permitted or welcome. You are accomplishing nothing with this nonsense.

Posts: 4695 | Location: zone 6b, Missouri | Registered: Sep 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post