Message Boards


  • Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Kitchens & Baths
Hop To Forums   Kitchens & Baths How-To
  Faux stainless covering for cabinet
Faux stainless covering for cabinet Sign In/Join 
I saw a quick tip on tv that showed a product that made cabinets (bathroom) look like they were made of stainless steel. It came in rolls, almost like a peel and stick product. Anyone knowi what the product was called?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Look in stores or home centers that sell Contac paper for shelving and such. You can usually find the peel and stick aluminum paper there too.

I have covered a few boards and shelf things with it, the only problem is it may go on flat, but tends to bubble a bit for me.
Posts: 9441 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posts: 4454 | Location: Texas | Registered: Mar 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata    HGTV Message Boards  Hop To Forum Categories  Kitchens & Baths  Hop To Forums  Kitchens & Baths How-To    Faux stainless covering for cabinet