HGTV Message Boards
Tn land for sale

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1974011632/m/8333916967

Apr 10, 2013, 03:48 AM
Jayatissa
Tn land for sale
Our TN land for sale encompasses some of the finest properties in the state. Browse this site to find the best in Tennessee hunting land, homesites, development ground, mountain land, equestrian properties and timber land. Our Tennessee land for sale ranges in size from 10 to 1,000+ acres with features including beautiful mountain vistas and streams, abundant wildlife and high quality hardwood forests.
Apr 10, 2013, 08:43 PM
Florida Farm Girl
Advertising is NOT allowed on this forum. Your post has been reported.

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Apr 24, 2013, 11:22 AM
Loonie
Jay, don't let the advertising ban prevent you from using the forum; some of the nicest flowery plants I've seen along Interstate 40 were in Tennessee.
I agree though, you have some of the nicest mountain vistas that are welcome sights for travelers. I have a relative living in Knoxville who's property is something to see.

But this is a garden chat forum that welcomes all who enjoy gardening.
Apr 24, 2013, 06:24 PM
mgt
quote:
Originally posted by Loonie:
Jay, don't let the advertising ban prevent you from using the forum; some of the nicest flowery plants I've seen along Interstate 40 were in Tennessee.
I agree though, you have some of the nicest mountain vistas that are welcome sights for travelers. I have a relative living in Knoxville who's property is something to see.

But this is a garden chat forum that welcomes all who enjoy gardening.

This one's been reported too. Roll Eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."