Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Outdoors
Hop To Forums   Landscaping
  Quick question about the area surrounding my decomposed granite path
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick question about the area surrounding my decomposed granite path Sign In/Join 
posted
I'm building a pathway between two buildings. The space between the buildings is 18 feet and the area is 135 feet long. I was planning to do a curvy decomposed granite path but it's what to put on each side that I'm questioning. I was going to do mulch, but now I'm leaning towards another stone.

Someone suggested 3-4" bullrock but I'm not sure that the color of the bullrock would contrast enough with the decomposed granite.

Any thoguhts/comments/suggestions? Attached is a pic of a drawing I did that shows the path with the shaded green being where the bullrock would go.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post