Sep 04, 2012, 09:52 AMPacket
Our Yacht Club had a lot of damage from Issac.
We need some ideas-inexpensive, to re-do our outdoor bar/snack area that can be remove. Maybe bolted to the slab and carried in pieces????
Or if not too expensive, pour a slab bar that won't wash away?
Sep 04, 2012, 04:24 PMSparky
Welcome to the boards. You're a little light on the details so I don't have much to go on, other than to ask questions:
1. Access to the site, is it only by boat or can vehicles get there?
2. Is all the land in a flood plain? If so, how high would you need to go to get out of the flood plain?
3. If you raised the structure for your outdoor bar/snack area could it be a permanent structure?
4. If mobile structure could you be sure to get in to get it out when the next hurricane is bearing down on your location?
5. Are you dealing with tidal surge or just flood water?
6. Location wouldn't hurt.