1. Measure the width of the panel that came with your window panel curtain kit. Add 1 inch to this width. Measure the height of the panel and add 4 inches. Cut your fabric to this size.
2. Cut plastic curtain rods to 1 inch less than the width of the panel. Cut one for each panel in your kit. Use a hack saw and cutting box.
3. Sew a double 1/4-inch hem around all four sides of the panel. A double hem is where you turn the fabric under 1/4 inch and then turn the fold under 1/4 inch and sew with a hem stitch. Turn the bottom hem under 1 inch and sew a pocket.
4. Fold the top hem down 2 inches and sew a seam 1 3/4 inches from the fold. Cut hook and loop tape 1/2 inch shorter than the width of the panel. Sew the loop side of the tape 1/4 inch from the top back edge of the panel. Use two seams 1/4 inch apart.
5. Press the adhesive hook side to the track. Insert the plastic rod in the bottom hem pocket and hand sew the ends closed. Repeat for each panel.
Thanks and Regards
|Powered by Social Strata|