Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring is here! Sign In/Join 
Picture of junk collector
posted
Just sharing - for those of you waiting for spring, it is just around the corner.

Our apple tree this morning:

Posts: 3008 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
photo #2 - we should have a tree full of blossoms sometime in the next few days - can't wait!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: junk collector,

Picture of cocok
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 7086 | Registered: Apr 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love watching all my plants bursting into bloom. I hope you will post another picture when your trees blossom.

Posts: 1738 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I post photos of this for you all every year, just because it is so pretty and so many of you live in longer winters, but I've never caught a photo "pre-bloom".

Will snag more photos this week!

posted Hide Post
Junk collector- it will be 4-6 wks more before our flowering crabs and cherry trees bloom. So unseasonably cold here in Mi, high today of 42 if lucky. My crocus are still below groundFrown

Posts: 3058 | Location: Michigan and sw Florida | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post