Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Displaying Event Credentials
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Displaying Event Credentials Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello all,

Requesting some creative help. Working in events, I've accrued some neat credentials (badges) that I'd like to display in a clean, creative way. One suggestion I've gotten is framing them individually or as a group. I'd like to have something where they are off the lanyards. Anyone have any ideas? I've attached a photo of what they look like now.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are they all relates to volleyball or to one thing in general like sports?

Posts: 7108 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think there are probably lots of ways to display them. Here are a few. You could use individual clear acrylic frames and hang them gallery style, one large acrylic frame and create one unique piece of art, or use thicker acrylic block frames and stand them on a floating shelf or mixed in with other items on a bookcase. I suggest the clear acrylic because the back of the pass would also be viewable if removed from the wall.

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lady of shallot
posted Hide Post
I just tried to upload a pic from Pinterest but it wouldn't go through.

If you search for wall hung art on Pinterest you will get a flood of ideas.

Posts: 12796 | Registered: Jun 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cocok
posted Hide Post
I would probably take them off the lanyards and frame them individually with wide white or cream mats. I think they could make an interesting art grouping. That said, I would think through why you want them displayed and if they are the best things you have to create an art display. Sometimes, somethings are better displayed in a commemorative book on a coffee table, or something like that.

Posts: 7203 | Registered: Apr 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post