Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!! :D
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!! :D Sign In/Join 
Picture of out on a limb
posted
Here's the original thread: http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/for...4079532/m/8903939767

but, here's the befores and afters w/out having to scroll up & down and for anyone who's late to the party. I'm sooooo pleased!!! I can't believe the transformation!! Can't wait for new floors this summer and the crown moulding will be a summer project after school's out.

Thanks for following along and enjoy!!

~~~becca~~~~

Posts: 5532 | Location: dayton ohio | Registered: Jul 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Posts: 5532 | Location: dayton ohio | Registered: Jul 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
Congrats on crossing the Finish Line! I admire your skills getting it all completed in a timely manner and it looks so nice!

Love the display on top of the cabinets too.

Enjoy!

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9313 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post
Thanks Beau!! It has been 10 yrs in the waiting!

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post
and what project would not be complete w/out the local project manager???

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post
she is thorough!!

Thanks for allowing me to share!

~~~becca~~~~

Picture of Mary Ruth
posted Hide Post
LOOKING GREAT! I could move into that kitchen no problem! Love the wood and the colors, all looks so nice! You did a GREAT job! Kitty seems to like it too! Smile

Posts: 9525 | Location: East Space Coast, Florida zone 9B | Registered: Feb 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you will enjoy your nice refreshed kitchen. Congratulations for making it through the remodel without going crazy. Smile

Posts: 1721 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
That is fabulous! You must feel as though you have a new house!!!!

Posts: 3030 | Location: central PA | Registered: Jan 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of out on a limb
posted Hide Post
I do feel like it's a new house!! I am very pleased!!! Of course, the seal of approval will come when my mom comes down to see it! Cool

~~~becca~~~~

posted Hide Post
Really like everything that you did. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys.

Posts: 6167 | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Froo Froo
posted Hide Post
Love the fresh, clean and bright transformation. I Know you will enjoy your renewed kitchen.

Posts: 18381 | Location: Right here, duh! ;) | Registered: Nov 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MyLifeVacation1
posted Hide Post
Love it. What I love most though is that you did most of the work yourself! Congrats!

Posts: 967 | Registered: Oct 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maine Lady
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful transformation! Your new kitchen is so bright and inviting! I love the colors you chose and the tile work. Happy cooking!

Maine Lady

Posts: 5721 | Location: Maine | Registered: Jan 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CaraRose
posted Hide Post
Looks so nice Becca. Love the colors...Nice job

Posts: 525 | Registered: Jul 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Georgia Peach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by out on a limb:
she is thorough!!

Thanks for allowing me to share!

It's hard to find good help these days ... Hope she's paid well Smile

Posts: 2129 | Location: Zone 8b | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wendek
posted Hide Post
That is so wonderful. I like your project manager, so Fluffy!

Posts: 4337 | Location: SF | Registered: Feb 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kimber
posted Hide Post
Great job! I love the Wilton pieces in the original photo though. I have several of the same ones you have hanging in my kitchen right now. Smile

Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LibraDesignEye
posted Hide Post
Wonderful - beautiful backsplash jewelry for those gorgeous cabinets and NEW top! Kudos!

Posts: 2032 | Registered: Apr 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post