Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Restoration Hardware Paint
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Restoration Hardware Paint Sign In/Join 
Picture of my2gals
posted
Good morning! Does anyone have any opinions or experiences using Restoration Hardware's paint line?

Posts: 901 | Registered: Nov 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beau's Rose
posted Hide Post
I haven't used their paint line. Do you have a color already chosen for your project? I bet we can come close to one similar if you post your selection(s). You can also check with your local paint store (BM or SW) and see if they can match it. Many other dealers have the paint formulas in their systems.

PS: What color are you looking at from RH?

~Like sands through the hourglass
~So are the days of our lives

Posts: 9461 | Registered: Oct 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of my2gals
posted Hide Post
I am looking at RH Latte. I ordered a sample of Latte and Linen this morning. I did find somewhere where someone mentioned Benjamin Moore Crisp Khaki may be similar.

Posts: 901 | Registered: Nov 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once you get your samples, just take them to your favorite paint store and they will be able to analyze and match it.

Posts: 3462 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: Jan 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post