Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Testing...trying to post pic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Testing...trying to post pic Sign In/Join 
Picture of Grapefruit
posted
My "tech support" was home over the holidays and has tried to help me post pictures again. So....this is a test. Hopefully a pic will appear.

Posts: 3166 | Location: central PA | Registered: Jan 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
YES.....it has been at least 18 months since I could post pics!!!

Posts: 3166 | Location: central PA | Registered: Jan 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lady of shallot
posted Hide Post
Clear and pretty too!

I'm assuming the tech support person is younger?

We were laughing about our DGS putting DVD's in and manipulating controls with his toes.

For ourselves we are just about teched out!

Posts: 12666 | Registered: Jun 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
Here is my new furniture that I got this past spring.

Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
The love seat.

Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
Ugh....it is a cloudy day so the colors look yucky!! This room has large windows so it normally looks bright!

Picture of Grapefruit
posted Hide Post
Thanks, LOS ! Yes, our older DD set it up for me.

I understand what you are saying....I often hesitate to let them touch my devices because they make many " changes" to them. When DD's and husbands are here there are so many devices in the kitchen that it just about makes me crazy.

I went to bed one night with three computers on the kitchen table! They were plugged into every outlet. I just went to bed in order to escape the situation...

Picture of Christmas Candy
posted Hide Post
YEAH!!!

So glad you are able to post now!!

The furniture is quite nice and I am loving that sideboard!!

I just tried to post a picture on a new discussion and it copies and pastes from my end but then a message shows up in the post that says the picture has been moved or deleted????

Whats up with that??

Anyway, I am VERY glad that you are able to post pictures once again!!

Our 2 yr. old DGD changed the language on our phone to Spanish when she was here over Christmas, LOL. She just loves to push buttons, but of course, couldn't tell us how to change it back! My DH did finally get it changed back, but had to compare it with another phone to figure it out.

I wish I was more tech savvy as I am getting very frustrated with how the boards work here anymore.
I know the younger gen. is much more tech oriented so maybe I'll ask my DGS (15) if he can help me.

So, Grapefruit, I am very glad your DD could help you. I am claiming the fact that I didn't grow up with computers as they did, LOL

TFS and looking forward to more pictures from you,
Candy

Posts: 1303 | Location: CO | Registered: Dec 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
Pretty red console! Glad your tech support works holidays Wink

Posts: 3281 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post