Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   General Decorating
  Master Bath: progress check (with photos)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Master Bath: progress check (with photos) Sign In/Join 
posted
Here's a sneak peek at the Master bathroom. This is the new wall color and the window treatment. I washed and repurposed the window shade. My husband put a crackle film over the glass so that the light can come in without compromising privacy. I also brought in a curtain rod and valance that coordinates with the curtains in the Master Bedroom. You can't see the brass frame shower enclosure with this photo- but I think the gold color of the valance makes the brass color look more intentional.

Posts: 6101 | Registered: Jul 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the wall that had the three candle sconces. I found these three prints at Lowes for only $9 each! What do you think of the art for staging the room?

Also- how should I space them when I hang them. They are just sitting on the tub deck right now- How far apart should they be? Also- eye level when standing?

Picture of junk collector
posted Hide Post
Very pretty - bright and crisp and clean!

Love the colors in the prints with the wall color too.

Do you have a wide shot of the bath????

Posts: 2999 | Registered: Aug 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can come up with one- but right now we are still regrouting and recaulking the bath area, so the area is littered with equipment and supplies.

I think a wider shot would give a better idea of where to hang the prints, so I'll see if I can come up with one later.